1. You are a higher form of life. There is nothing lower than a plebe (well, almost). Note chart.
3. You can sass at your superiors (although still highly dis- couraged) and not have to do push-ups. You may suffer other unpleasant consequences but not push-ups.
5. You have a first name and you have heard it said in the last 24 hours.
6. You can say “Hey!” “How’s it going?” “Hello, my friend!” or even make up your own salutation. These are just a sample of myriad greetings available to you as a dorky 6th grader!
7. Your bed can be slightly messy and you can sleep under the covers.
8. You do not have to memorize your mama’s dinner menu six days in advance.
9. You enjoy unlimited time for bodily functions! Woohoo!
10. You shower alone.
1. Cool uniforms with your name on them.
2. Better fireworks.
3. Honor, duty, country.
4. Huah. If you need a translation, you just don’t get it.
So which one is your personal favorite? Which one would be the most challenging for you???