Here’s what I included on his graduation table
– Aaron’s senior picture
– His Bible opened to his favorite verse
– Bookmark from his mission trip to Ukraine
– Candle holder, Aaron loves to read in his room with a candle burning
– Coaster from his mission trip to Guatemala
– Stack of his favorite books, Aaron loves old books
– Favorite coffee mug
– Digital scrapbook
– Miniature bell from Ukraine
– Poem by William Cowper, one of Aaron’s favorite writers
– Empty can of Arnold Palmer, the guys in his senior class drank it all the time, too often if you ask me!
– Cotton book fabric
– A journal for people to write any personal messages to him. It was so sweet to see the encouragement he received. I also had a pen attached by ribbon so that it stayed on his table and didn’t wander off!
– Assortment of family pictures on the tri-fold cardboard poster
– Moody Bible Institute logo