This post is for you married ladies. Between us girls, sometimes we wonder if our husbands really care. Can we tawlk? Let me give you a fairly easy litmus test. Trust me, ladies, I’ve done this and now I know. You deserve to know how he really feels!
1. Break your foot. Right or left, it doesn’t matter. Break it good so that you will need a cast.
2. Decide that you want your cast to be special, that you want to make a “statement.”
3. Think of a snappy motto that you want to display. I have provided a helpful and patriotic example.
4. Ask your husband/suitor to draw or write this motto on the cast. If he says, “ok,” then he has shown you a certain degree of affection.
5. Do not stop there, girls!
7. Give your sweetheart a paintbrush and ask him to decorate your cast on places you yourself cannot reach. If he says, “ok,” then he has shown you that he is a keeper, however…
8. Do not stop there, girls!
9. Look at your toenails. You’ll notice that your toenails on said broken foot are blah.
10. Get a bottle of nail polish and with your cutest facial expression, ask your DH if he’ll paint your nails.
11. Give him time. By this point, you might notice a slight discomfort in your man. Push past this girls. Allow him a moment. Continue to make the most pitiful face imaginable. Note: you may need to do this up to a full minute but do not give up! If your guy takes the nail polish bottle, albeit reluctantly, congratulations! You know your husband loves you madly!
I have tried other techniques but after nearly 21 years of marriage, I can say that this method is fool-proof! Let me know how it goes or any other suggestions you have. I’m always here to help.